viernes, 5 de junio de 2009

Creativity


I think the conference given by Ken Robinson was very interesting because Creativity is an important tool we should develop at school.

Unfortunately, subjects lile arts or music are considered less important than maths or language. Also schools don't let students to develop their creativity, even in arts, because they always have to follow a pattern.

When I was at school I never followed the patterns and I always got bad grades, so school doesn't help students to develop their creativity because they just have to do what the teacher said.

Nowadays most of the employers hope to have creative workers, so school should help students to develop this tool to be successful in their working future.

I consider that I'm creative but that's thanks to my father because I used to paint with him when I was a child. But I wish I could have developed my creativity at school too, so now I could be more creative.

7 comentarios:

  1. I agree with your point of view. Subjects like art, music, dance are considered less important in our schools.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. haha, I also wrote about art, I remembered my teacher, he really knew the history, painters, and the contexts and everything but he didn't put into practise what he learned because he always said "no, no, this is not what I expect", I think he wanted to discover a picasso in his students or something, but you know... that's so stupid, instead of looking for someone who could do a magnificent piece of art, he wanted what he was used to see.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. We should paint and listen to music always.
    I'm sure that I will pass that courses as professional.
    you have to up-date your blog because in my blog said that you up-dated it like 2 months ago...
    see you XOXO

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Did you have singing classes at school?

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I never had singing classes at school!! maybe that's why I sing so bad!! jajajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  6. vane
    we have the same picture again
    I can't believe it xD
    next time we have to talk about it ahaha

    see ya

    ResponderEliminar
  7. hi vanne.
    i think the only solution for this topic is that our parents help us to develop our creativity.
    Education is against this because of the capitalism needs efficient people, not creativity.
    well see you around.
    cynthia

    ResponderEliminar