jueves, 4 de junio de 2009

Reading


I love reading and on vacation I always read a new book. In my summer vacations I read "Historia de una gaviota y del gato que le enseñó a volar" written by Luis Sepulveda, a Chilean writer. This story is very short but really interesting and I do recommend that you read this book.

Also I like reading books written by Shakespeare, my favorite writer. I love the book Macbeth and Otelo too! those books are great but kind of difficult to understand because the translation is in spanish but from Spain.

I think in my winter vacations I will read "Cuentos de Eva Luna" by Isabel Allende, because my mother read this book months ago and she told me that it is really good, so I will read it!!

2 comentarios:

  1. What a awesome book you read on vacations!!!
    I also read this book and I still remember it because taught me important things to life.
    I hope you do not stop reading books because they make people fly and imagine interesting and pretty beautiful things.

    see you around!
    have a nice weekend! ...and good luck with the oral!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You are always reading, and doing hgomeworks! and everything! Like a goody two shoes!
    xD
    Hugs!
    Naaaaice book =D

    ResponderEliminar