lunes, 8 de junio de 2009

Motivation


As future teachers we should know the importance of motivation, that's why I chose the article related to this topic.

I think the article is very interesting because it gives us some ideas to motivate our future students and also to know why some students are not motivated and interested in learning.

Thanks to the article I could realize that when a teacher is preparing a class, he or she should think not only in the motivated students, but also in weaks students, because they are part of the class as well and they get frustrated easily when they cannot do an activity.

Most of the teachers plan a lesson thinking just in the group of motivated students, because they think that weak students are not interested in learning. As future teachers we shoud know that weak students try to pretend they aren't interested, so they won't be called losers if they don't learn a content.

Also the article help teachers to know how important is feedback for students and that feedback is a double-edged sword because if teachers aren't carefull in the way they give a feedback, students can make classifications such as who are the clever students and the not clever ones.

I think motivation is an interesting topic and I wanted to know some ideas to motivate students. The article helped me a lot because it gave me good tips that are easy to apply in a classroom.

3 comentarios:

  1. I'm going to write about motivation too =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. vane
    we did it again xD
    we have the same damn picture xD
    ahahah

    ResponderEliminar
  3. yeah! The articles was perfect, I also believe that is an excellent one.

    I hope you will write an excellent essay.

    See you soon!

    tania

    ResponderEliminar