viernes, 19 de junio de 2009


Thanks to Language V, I knew the world of blogging. I had heard about blogs but I never get interested in, and also I didn’t know how to create an account or what should I write in a blog.

I still remember when I wrote my first post, it was so difficult because I knew that everybody could read it and because I had never written in a blog before.

To write in the blog helped me a lot to improve my writing skills and to recognize my grammar mistakes. Also I think I could develop my creativity, because in some posts we decided what to write and we could add wherever we wanted, such as pictures.

The best part of blogging was to read my classmates' posts and leave comments, because some of the posts were jolly interesting. Also I laughed a lot with Simon's comments because were very funny.

I feel that through the blog I could knew my classmates a little bit more because we always have to write our personal opinion. For example, I realize that I typed the same words in the Google search box as Pamela, because many time we chose the same picture! That was so funny!!

Also thanks to the blog I could realize that Marta is not my friend because she was always writing bad comments in my blog and she threatened to kill me too!!!

I think to write in the blog was a good experience and I really like it. Also the time I spend in the computer lab was enjoyable and relaxing.


click here to listen to the audio

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario